No products in the cart.
Welcome To Success 4 All
Success4All is an organisation that provides financial literacy and personal financial planning to all, irrespective of income level, educational achievement or employment status. Just about everyone wants to become financially independent. So the question now is, why do few people get there? One of the secrets to attaining financial health is that it does not ‘just happen’. It starts with financial education, a detailed plan and the discipline to commit to that plan.
Our Core Values
Ethics in Finance
What we offer clients
COURSES & BENEFITS
In line with the specific objectives of the financial inclusion framework of CBN we are able to:
- Increase individual knowledge and skills to make sound financial decisions through better understanding and appreciation of the risk/reward trade-off in investment and borrowing choices
- Increase awareness on the necessity for individuals to have a personal financial plan encapsulated in a budget, adhere to the budget, and prioritize their spending according to their most pressing needs rather than wants
- Help financially excluded individuals know, understand and access financial products and services at affordable cost
- Help individuals/businesses understand their rights and obligations when they enter into loan contracts and other forms of financial transactions in order to minimize credit risk in the financial system and protect consumers
- Increase ability of individuals and firms to generate and save income, enabling them to take responsibility for their future
- Empower individuals by enhancing their ability to combat social pressure, improve their financial knowledge and financial planning skills.
No. of Clients Happy With Our Services
No. of Classes Delivered
What People say about S4A
It helped me in minimizing my budget, surveying first on any investment I need to do or carry out .
The training made me a better person by improving my personal savings and investment life
It helped me manage resources
The sessions helped me to make a plan on spending and work my way to financial independence
The training made me invest in my income so my money can work for me
It enabled me plan my spending and save as well
It has helped in balancing my spendings and savings
It prepared me for whatever financial obligations I may be faced with in the future
It helped me allocate my resources in the right direction
In my personal life, I will now have focus and deliberate actions to improve my financial life
The actions promoted in this course would improve my ability to invest and make my money work for me
The training made me decide to save no matter how low the income is and I will not exceed a certain percentage on personal needs
I learnt that health is wealth so I need to take my personal health seriously
Meet The Team